The secret to driving change
• Do less to achieve more.
• Most organisational leaders adopt the 'take control approach.
• They overlook the fact that the best people to rely on while administering change are the ones who are going through the change themselves.
Reduce the decisions and increase positive interactions
• Be mindful of micromanagement by reducing the decisions you are taking as a leader.
• Create and encourage platforms of stakeholders to come together, opine, debate and take decisions for all of them.
Focus on the why and how will follow
• Be more flexible about how your workforce wants to achieve the targets.
• Give them guidelines and allow them to stray off to the unknown.
• Simple but unique steps taken by each one will add up to achieving the larger goal that the organisation is seeking.
• This idea that complex goals can be achieved through coming together simple and small steps with unique properties is called emergence.
Maybe you are not an introvert but maybe you just need better people...❤️ 😇 I love when guys you stashing my idea but please at least follow if u love ideas 🙃 https://pin.it/21K6XM2
Explore the World’s
Take Your Ideas
Just press play and we take care of the words.
No Internet access? No problem. Within the mobile app, all your ideas are available, even when offline.
2 Million Stashers
Great interesting short snippets of informative articles. Highly recommended to anyone who loves information and lacks patience.
This app is LOADED with RELEVANT, HELPFUL, AND EDUCATIONAL material. It is creatively intellectual, yet minimal enough to not overstimulate and create a learning block. I am exceptionally impressed with this app!
Best app ever! You heard it right. This app has helped me get back on my quest to get things done while equipping myself with knowledge everyday.
Don’t look further if you love learning new things. A refreshing concept that provides quick ideas for busy thought leaders.
I have only been using it for a few days now, but I have found answers to questions I had never consciously formulated, or to problems I face everyday at work or at home. I wish I had found this earlier, highly recommended!
Brilliant. It feels fresh and encouraging. So many interesting pieces of information that are just enough to absorb and apply. So happy I found this.
Great for quick bits of information and interesting ideas around whatever topics you are interested in. Visually, it looks great as well.
Even five minutes a day will improve your thinking. I've come across new ideas and learnt to improve existing ways to become more motivated, confident and happier.
Read & Learn
Access to 200,000+ ideas
Access to the mobile app
Unlimited idea saving & library
Unlimited listening to ideas
Downloading & offline access
Supercharge your mind with one idea per day
Enter your email and spend 1 minute every day to learn something new.
I agree to receive email updates