The secret to driving change
• Do less to achieve more.
• Most organisational leaders adopt the 'take control approach.
• They overlook the fact that the best people to rely on while administering change are the ones who are going through the change themselves.
Reduce the decisions and increase positive interactions
• Be mindful of micromanagement by reducing the decisions you are taking as a leader.
• Create and encourage platforms of stakeholders to come together, opine, debate and take decisions for all of them.
Focus on the why and how will follow
• Be more flexible about how your workforce wants to achieve the targets.
• Give them guidelines and allow them to stray off to the unknown.
• Simple but unique steps taken by each one will add up to achieving the larger goal that the organisation is seeking.
• This idea that complex goals can be achieved through coming together simple and small steps with unique properties is called emergence.
❤️ Brainstash Inc.