Happiness at Work: 10 Tips on How to be Happy at Work
In a fundamental sense, workplace happiness comes when:
This is a professional note extracted from an online article.
Read more efficiently
Save what inspires you
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
Happiness and satisfaction are subjective concepts – while for some of us monetary benefits can be equated with job satisfaction, some might strive for recognition of their hard-work and lose motivation on failing to achieve so.
No matter what the standards are, being content with our careers is crucial for maintaining the ‘work-life’ balance.
Happy employees are compulsory for a growing business.
A study on organizational success revealed that employees who feel happy in the workplace are 65% more energetic than employees who don’t. They are two times more productive and are more likely to sustain their jobs over a long period of time.
SIMILAR ARTICLES & IDEAS:
There is a real difference between happiness gimmicks and working in a well-being culture:
An added benefit here is the implied trust and autonomy of allowing staff to work remotely may contribute more to their happiness than dragging them into an office stocked with free coffee and fruit.
one more idea
Is the ability to not want more. Is expressing gratitude and satisfaction for the present moment, instead of yearning for some future indicator of success.
1. Each night, say one thing you are grateful for.
2. Write a Thank You note to someone this week.
3. Take 30 seconds to breathe, the easiest way to be grateful for your own existence.
4. Do nothing for 2 minutes: you can make time for yourself and enjoy your own presence without consuming something.
5. Call a friend that you haven’t talked to in a while.