- The Gratitude Journal: Simply write about something that you’re grateful for.
- Morning Pages: Before starting work each day, write 3 pages, long-hand, of anything that crosses your mind, to clear your head.
- The Goal Journal: Incorporating your goals into a daily journal s a huge step to getting them done.
- The Values Journal: Identify the values that are important to you. Then write about how the events of your day connect back to your values.
- The Curiosity Journal: Challenge yourself to write about one thing every day that made you stop and ask a question.
771 people saved this idea