- White: can feel fresh and clean. Often used to evoke a sense of youth and modernity.
- Black:often associated with sexy, powerful, mysterious, and even ominous feelings.
- Silver: linked to a sense of innovation and modernity.
- Red: a bold, attention-getting color that can transmit an image of power, action, and confidence.
- Blue: linked to stability and safety.
- Yellow: may mean that you are a happy person in general and perhaps a bit more willing than the average person to take risks.
- Gray: may mean subtlety and that you don't want to stand out.
46 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
Can Color Affect Your Mood and Behavior?
- "Given the prevalence of color, one would expect color psychology to be a well-developed ar...
- "Colors, like features, follow the changes of the emotions."
- The Psychological Effects of Color
- Color Usage In Chromotherapy
- Modern Research on Color Psychology
- Research Findings On Color Effect
- Color Preferences
- Meanings Of Colors