- You expect the worst: We focus only on the negative outcomes without giving attention to the possibility of an unexpected positive outcome.
- You act on impulse: We act quickly, without considering the ramifications of our actions.
- You cling to fear: The greater fear of failure or loss outweighs the likelihood of great reward.
- You play victim:False pride comes between higher thought and an empowering choice.
- You obsess over being in control: The need to be in control, which comes from a deeper feeling of being out of control, directs powerless choices.
- You ignore good advice: Ego or the identification with a false self-image limits us from receiving help from encouraging input.
- You overlook your hidden intentions: A deeper intention of wanting to fail keeps us from having to take to take full responsibility.
44 people saved this idea