- Make sure that you speak up when you have something important to say.
- Take advantage of your ability to observe other people, the environment you’re in and the energy flow in the room.
- People will pay more attention to what you say when you do speak up.
- You probably have the ability to study things better and faster, so when you do say something make sure that it’s an eye-opener.
- People will trust you more and thus you’ll have access to more privileged information.
158 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
A success guide for all introverts - AgileLeanLife
- Introverted vs. extroverted people
- Introverted vs. shy/insecure people
- Thinking before speaking and acting
- Written communication
- Understanding people and your environment
- Creativity and having ideas
- Concentrating and processing information
- Working alone
- Building a strong intimate network
- Organizing things and leadership
- Building your name on prestige not dominance
- Making connection with new people
- Sudden changes
- An extrovert switch for introverts