- Decide what’s unimportant: cover the low priorities of your life. You might discover you are focusing on the wrong priorities and cluttering your brain and wasting your time.
- Know what’s important: move to what’s really important to you. These are the things you love, bringing you joy.
- Question everything, constantly: adopt a new mentally of simplification, questioning yourself constantly if you are allocating your time, attention, and money, wisely.
463 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
How to Minimize Your Life: The Unimportance of Practically Everything
- Minimalizing Your Life
- “The secret of happiness, you see, is not found in seeking more, but in developing the capacit...
- Why Minimizing Your Life
- How to Minimize Your Life
- “Deciding what not to do is as important as deciding what to do.”
- “Anything less than a conscious commitment to the important is an unconscious commitment to...
- "Clarity about what matters provides clarity about what does not.”