First, write down every single task you need to accomplish. Then go through and mark each task with a letter ranging from A to E.
- “A” tasks are very important.If they aren’t done, you and/or your business will experience serious consequences.
- “B” stands for important tasks.They are things you should do, but will only result in minor consequences if they are left undone.
- “C” tasks are those you’d like toaccomplish,butdon’t represent any negative consequences when left incomplete.
- “D” stands for delegate. These are assignments that should be completed, just not by you. Send them to someone else.
- “E” tasks should be eliminated.The more jobs you cross off your to-do list immediately, the more time you have for the most important assignments.