- Take a warm bath. Try using Epsom salt in your bath.
- Use an exfoliating scrub to help recharge your body by improving blood circulation.
- Change your diet.
- You can help recharge by stretching your muscles for just five minutes every few days.
- Exercise — even just for 20 minutes — can leave you feeling energized for hours.
- Aromatherapy. Scents such as lavender and sage are believed to be particularly relaxing to those under stress.
- Set up a healthy sleep schedule by going to sleep and getting up at the same time every day.
- Get regular rest. 60- to 90-minute naps can be a great energy booster.
158 people saved this idea