How to Make Exercise a Daily Habit : zen habits
Instead of doing one type of exercise every single day, do a variety to make it more interesting.
What that means is that you're not pounding the same muscles, every day. That gives them a chance to recover because without recovery, you’re just breaking your muscles down over and over.
SIMILAR ARTICLES & IDEAS:
1. Don’t Think: You just go—every day.
2. Find A Schedule That Suits You: Try Fit your daily run in your current lifestyle.
3. Minimize Landing Shock: the last thing you want to do is over-complicated things.
4. Start Slowly: Try to improve your shape just a little bit every day.
5. Rest Before You Get Tired: You’re building a habit — consistency is key.
6. Buy 2 Pairs Of Running Shoes
The biggest mistake is to journal only in reaction to something that is going on, instead of letting it be part of a system.
Make writing in your personal journal part of your everyday routine.
Start your daily journal off on the right foot by scheduling your writing for a set time every day.