“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.”
826 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
How To Become More Intelligent (According to Einstein)
- “The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.”
- “To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.”
- Parent-child relationships
- The relationship with your body
- “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”
- Information and predictions
- “A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.”
- “Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing...
- “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”
- “The way to measure your progress is backward against where you started, not against your idea...
- Measure the gain
- Intelligence is applied understanding