1. Set the table: Decide exactly what you want. Clarity is essential. Write out your goals and objectives before you begin.
2. Plan every day in advance: Think on paper. Every minute you spend in planning can save you five or ten minutes in execution.
3. Focus on key result areas: Identify those results that you absolutely, positively have to get to do your job well, and work on them all day long.
4. Put the pressure on yourself: Imagine that you have to leave town for a month, and work as if you had to get your major task completed before you left.
MORE IDEAS FROM THEBOOK
5. Technology is a terrible master: Take back your time from enslaving technological addictions. Learn to often turn devices off and leave them off.
6. Focus your attention: Stop the interruptions and distractions that interfere with completing your most important tasks.
7.Create large chunks of time: Organize your days around large blocks of time so you can concentrate for extended periods on your most important tasks.
You have already been read alot about how to overcome procrastination from various sources. They do actually work but not for a very long time.
So why we can't able to avoid procrastination for a very long time, the reason is simple we don't actually make it a habit. To make a habit of not to procrastinate, you first have to make a mindset, and continuously repeat it until its become your habit.
❤️ Brainstash Inc.