- Understand who you are: A personal philosophy requires self-awareness, a desire to understand, and the ability to learn
- Commit to looking for meaning and discerning what makes sense to you.
- Follow your interests, and improve your basic understanding of life and living it.
- Keep expanding your thinking. Study other philosophies. Gather philosophies from other people and books.
588 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
Make Your Own Rules For Life
- “As long as you live, keep learning how to live.”
- A personal Philosophy
- “You could leave life right now. Let that determine what you do and say and think.”...
- Living without purpose is dangerous
- “Life must be understood backward. But it must be lived forward.”
- The right direction
- A sense of purpose
- Clarity changes everything
- Develop your personal clarity
- Developing a personal life philosophy