- Growth mindset: you believe your most basic abilities can be developed through dedication and hard work. This view creates a love of learning and resilience.
- Fixed mindset: you believe basic qualities, like intelligence or talent, are simply fixed traits and that talent alone creates success — without effort.
883 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
How to Instantly Reframe Your Mindset And Radically Improve Your Life
- Reframing your mindset
- “It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see.”
- What mindset is
- Types of mindsets
- “Whatever you habitually think yourself to be, that you are.”
- Examine your current beliefs
- Motivational techniques
- "People with a growth mindset believe that they can improve with effort. They outperform th...
- Mastering your mindset
- Disciplined practice