Instead of focusing on the outcome, concentrate on your small actions. Narrows your focus to a few minutes or hours of work on your goal, rather than looking at the goal as one big step or achievement.
1057 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
10X Your Results, One Tiny Action at a Time (The Power of Incremental Progress)
- The problem with big goals
- “An overnight success is ten years in the making.”
- There are no “overnight successes”
- “The thing is, incremental daily progress (negative or positive) is what actually causes trans...
- Lasting progress
- Small things add up
- “Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently...
- Be consistent