Ideas from books, articles & podcasts.
7. Love Your Life. Don’t fall into the trap of living life like everyone else . Avoid television and consumerism. Embrace your passions and find enjoyment in your life. The people around you will be impressed… and jealous.
8. Encourage More. Living your life in competition with those around you will never impress. After all, everyone else is already doing that. Change the world by being different. Seek to encourage and lift up others. And the person who benefits the most just may be you.
9. Love Nature. People who exhibit care for the physical world around us exhibit care for all humanity.
MORE IDEAS FROM THE SAME ARTICLE
4. Develop Your Strengths. I am impressed by good singers, authors, writers, architects, speakers, CEO’s, computer programmers, mothers, and athletes (just to name a few). There is only one thing they all have in common: They discovered their strengths and developed them with gre...
10. Listen Intently. Eyes focused. Ears tuned. Cell phone off. In a world that can’t move fast enough, someone who can find time to listen is as rare as a precious jewel… and far more valuable.
1. Laugh Often. Be that person that routinely laughs at other’s jokes and stories. It concretely communicates that you enjoy life and their company. They’ll be impressed and you’ll be a more joyful person.
created 7 ideas
created 1 idea
Charisma is the strength of influencing people. Here's what you can learn from highly charismatic people
created 10 ideas
❤️ Brainstash Inc.