Ideas from books, articles & podcasts.
1. Laugh Often. Be that person that routinely laughs at other’s jokes and stories. It concretely communicates that you enjoy life and their company. They’ll be impressed and you’ll be a more joyful person.
2. Be Optimistic. Always, always, always focus on t...
4. Develop Your Strengths. I am impressed by good singers, authors, writers, architects, speakers, CEO’s, computer programmers, mothers, and athletes (just to name a few). There is only one thing they all have in common: They discovered their strengths and developed them with gre...
10. Listen Intently. Eyes focused. Ears tuned. Cell phone off. In a world that can’t move fast enough, someone who can find time to listen is as rare as a precious jewel… and far more valuable.
11. Be Content. A contented life is enjoyable , desirable, and ...
created 7 ideas
created 1 idea
Charisma is the strength of influencing people. Here's what you can learn from highly charismatic people
created 10 ideas
❤️ Brainstash Inc.