1. Have a clear vision of your outcome.
2. Create positive pressure to keep you inspired.
3. Never set a goal without attaching a timeline to it.
4. Stay with your goal for 21 days.
5. Enjoy the process.
MORE IDEAS ON THIS
• A lighthouse aims to show people the right direction. Similarly, we need to choose the right path in our lives. But you can only find the right path if you know your destination. Your destination is your purpose.
• Sharma believes that u...
Kaizen is the Japanese method for improvement and optimization. It directly translates into continuous learning and improvement. This idea is most commonly applied to sumo wrestlers, who have to be very disciplin...
“Investing in yourself is the best investment you will ever make. it will not only improve your life, it will improve the lives of all those around you.”
• The notion of discipline encourages you to consistently perform small acts of courage.
• Wage war against the weaker thoughts that have crept into the palace of your mind. These thoughts will then see that they are unwanted and leave like...
“Your "I CAN" is more important than your IQ.”
“Everything is created twice, first in the mind and then in reality.”
The Seven Virtues are:
1. Master Your Mind (The garden)
2. Follow Your Purpose (The Light House)
3. Practice Kaizen (Sumo wrestler)
4. The Power of Discipline (Cable Wire)
• Time is the most precious commodity. We all have twenty-four hours a day, but effective time management separates the successful and mediocre. Time slips through our hands like grains of sand, never to return. Time mastery leads to life mastery
The Ancient Rule of 20
This ancient rule is like the 80/20 principle that says our 20% activities give 80% of the result. You must try to incorporate more 20% activities into your life to fully respect your time.
• Live in the “now”. Savor the gift of the present.
• Never sacrifice happiness for achievement.
• Savor the journey and live each day as your last.
• We are all here for some special reason. Stop being a p...
• The quality of your life is determined by the quality of your contributions to the world. To achieve wholeness, you should practice daily acts of kindness, give generously, and focus on your relationships with others. To cultivate the sacredness of each day, liv...
We need to cultivate our minds like a gardener cultivates a magnificent garden. Sowing good seeds will eventually produce tasty fruits and beautiful flowers. Improve your quality of life by improving your quality of thoughts. It’s impossib...
by Robin Sharma
"A good idea should be like a girl's skirt; long enough to cover the subject and short enough to create interest."
More like this
#1: Define your success and failure norms.
#2: Measure your progress with numbers.
#3: Assign rewards and punishments for every outcome.
#4: Keep your game simple.
#5: Go for the win!
#6: Make your game beautiful
The 5 Second Rule
If you have an impulse to act on a goal, you must physically move within 5 seconds or your brain will kill the idea.
• Start by counting backwards to yourself: 5-4-3-2-1. The counting will help you focus on the goal or commitment and ...
Stay Energized during the Holiday Season which is now almost here!
1. Create space to celebrate.
2. Serve Thanksgiving dinner with a side of Ayurveda.
3. Don't forget to detox.
4. Boost your mood with mudras.
5. Stay hydrated.
Explore the World’s
Take Your Ideas
Just press play and we take care of the words.
No Internet access? No problem. Within the mobile app, all your ideas are available, even when offline.
2 Million Stashers
Don’t look further if you love learning new things. A refreshing concept that provides quick ideas for busy thought leaders.
Best app ever! You heard it right. This app has helped me get back on my quest to get things done while equipping myself with knowledge everyday.
This app is LOADED with RELEVANT, HELPFUL, AND EDUCATIONAL material. It is creatively intellectual, yet minimal enough to not overstimulate and create a learning block. I am exceptionally impressed with this app!
Great interesting short snippets of informative articles. Highly recommended to anyone who loves information and lacks patience.
Even five minutes a day will improve your thinking. I've come across new ideas and learnt to improve existing ways to become more motivated, confident and happier.
Great for quick bits of information and interesting ideas around whatever topics you are interested in. Visually, it looks great as well.
Brilliant. It feels fresh and encouraging. So many interesting pieces of information that are just enough to absorb and apply. So happy I found this.
I have only been using it for a few days now, but I have found answers to questions I had never consciously formulated, or to problems I face everyday at work or at home. I wish I had found this earlier, highly recommended!
Read & Learn
Access to 200,000+ ideas
Access to the mobile app
Unlimited idea saving & library
Unlimited listening to ideas
Downloading & offline access
Supercharge your mind with one idea per day
Enter your email and spend 1 minute every day to learn something new.
I agree to receive email updates