Ideas from books, articles & podcasts.
created 13 ideas
by Robin Sharma
We need to cultivate our minds like a gardener cultivates a magnificent garden. Sowing good seeds will eventually produce tasty fruits and beautiful flowers. Improve your quality of life by improving your quality of thoughts. It’s impossib...
• A lighthouse aims to show people the right direction. Similarly, we need to choose the right path in our lives. But you can only find the right path if you know your destination. Your destination is your purpose.
• Sharma believes that u...
Kaizen is the Japanese method for improvement and optimization. It directly translates into continuous learning and improvement. This idea is most commonly applied to sumo wrestlers, who have to be very disciplin...
• The notion of discipline encourages you to consistently perform small acts of courage.
• Wage war against the weaker thoughts that have crept into the palace of your mind. These thoughts will then see that they are unwanted and leave like...
• Time is the most precious commodity. We all have twenty-four hours a day, but effective time management separates the successful and mediocre. Time slips through our hands like grains of sand, never to return. Time mastery leads to life mastery
• The quality of your life is determined by the quality of your contributions to the world. To achieve wholeness, you should practice daily acts of kindness, give generously, and focus on your relationships with others. To cultivate the sacredness of each day, liv...
• Live in the “now”. Savor the gift of the present.
• Never sacrifice happiness for achievement.
• Savor the journey and live each day as your last.
• We are all here for some special reason. Stop being a p...
1. Have a clear vision of your outcome.
2. Create positive pressure to keep you inspired.
3. Never set a goal without attaching a timeline to it.
4. Stay with your goal for 21 days.
The Ancient Rule of 20
This ancient rule is like the 80/20 principle that says our 20% activities give 80% of the result. You must try to incorporate more 20% activities into your life to fully respect your time.
created 2 ideas
These are 5 benchmark steps to fulfill any goals you want materialistically, spiritually, or mentally..
❤️ Brainstash Inc.