- Use balance and prioritization in your workday.
- Watch yourself for burnout indicators. If you’re close to it, reevaluate your working habits.
- Set clear boundaries.
- Avoid answering to work-related call outside of work.
- Try not to feel guilty if you need to or can leave work early.
- Schedule regular wellness check-ins with your boss and team so you can identify overburdened individuals.
- Redistribute work if someone is at capacity.
- If you feel depressed, anxious or highly stressed, seek help from a trained professional.
98 people saved this idea