Weekly video ‘all hands’ chats and regular check-ins or catch-ups are fantastic ways to create a sense of community and belongingness:
- Start with a welcome and an agenda. Update everyone and set the tone by chatting a few minutes.
- Celebrate accomplishments. Let people know about the exciting news and changes.
- Give a high-level update on the progress of company-wide goals.
- Give each team a chance to share major updates, concerns, or questions.
- Do a Q&A session, real-time or with anonymous forms ahead of time for sensitive topics.
- At the end of the call, make groups of people who may not normally connect and let them talk more personally.