“Don’t seek for everything to happen as you wish it would, but rather wish that everything happens as it actually will—then your life will flow well.”
IDEA & QUOTE EXTRACTED FROM:
5 Stoic Tips for Finding Happiness
- Stoic Philosophy
- “Don’t seek for everything to happen as you wish it would, but rather wish that every...
- Suffering and Desire
- “If a man knows not to which port he sails, no wind is favorable.”
- Know Your Destination
- Caught Up in Theory
- “The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts.”
- The Right Perspective
- “When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.”<...
- Unavoidable Circumstances