- Self-awareness: Do you get anxious in loud environments?Self-awareness is knowing these things about yourself.
- Self-regulation deals with your ability to manage your own emotions.
- Motivation: You know how to motivate yourself and create or continue projects because you choose to.
- Empathy: It means recognizing the emotions of others.
- Socialization: It is your ability to navigate social situations, including conveying your ideas to co-workers or dealing with a conflict in a relationship.
146 people saved this idea