- Let go of the idea of how your life is "supposed to be". Change strategy, even it means you have to face the unknown.
- Embrace your struggles and use them as a fuel for your new life.
- Stop the autopilot mode and be aware and present in every action you are doing.
- Be smart about your finances. Also, invest more in experiences and less in material things.
- Reconnect with nature.
758 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
The Comfortable Life is Killing You
- "Society tames the wolf into a dog. And man is the most domesticatedanimal of all."
- Depression in the era of infinite possibilities
- Depression and anxiety
- “Man is condemned to be free; because once thrown into the world, he is responsible for ev...
- The general neurosis of our times
- Living with purpose and vitality
- “Chase after money and security, and your heart will never unclench. Care about people’s a...