Keep reading for FREE
....and eschew forming useful habits. Instead, they set unrealistic drastic goals that and then become frustrated when they make little to no progress towards them.
1. Exercise: benefits for mental and physical health.
2. Cooking: benefits in controlling what and when you eat.
3. Meditation: increased focus, improved self-awareness, better mental health.
4.Reading: benefits in interpersonal relationships.
5. Writing: writing well is one of the most important life skills in the 21st century.
6. Socializing: being alone can be just as bad for your physical health as obesity or heavy smoking.
Some habits make other positive habits much easier to acquire as well. ad once adopted, will reverberate into other areas of your life. These are sometimes referred to as “keystone habits.”
reading habits, gather your
remember what you readand stay ahead of the crowd!
Save time with daily digests
No ads, all content is free
Save ideas & add your own
Get access to the mobile app
4.7 App Rating
"You have to go broke three times to learn how to make a living." ~ Casey Stengel
MORE LIKE THIS