- Focus on a spot on the wall 10 feet in front of you, keeping your head still. I
- With your right hand extended in front of you at eye level, trace an 18-inch infinity symbol (a sideways 8) and follow it with your eyes three or four times.
- Switch hands and trace the symbol with your left hand, effectively awakening both sides of your brain.
- Drop your hand and trace the symbol 12 times in one direction with your eyes alone.
Switch, moving your eyes in the other direction.
489 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
6 Speed Reading Tips for Students
- Secret 1: Viewing Angle
- Secret 2: Head Movements
- Secret 3: Read with a Pointer
- Secret 4: Reading in Chunks
- Secret 5: Believe
- Secret 6: Exercise Your Eyes for 60 Seconds Before Reading
- "This daily one-minute exercise may help you avoid eye-muscle fatigue
- Affirmations That Make You Learn Faster
- "Chunking makes it easier for your retina to use central vision (fovea ) to offer you sharp, …
- "When using a (pointer), never permit the point to touch the page, Underline about ½ i…