- Save on vehicles. Before buying a car, investigate vehicle reliability, pricing and financing.
- Rent. Most rentals offer more flexibility in case you need to move. Also, not having the mortgage payment allows you to start saving earlier.
- Don’t be a consumerist, buy only the things you really need.
- Savea percentage of your incomeso you have more money to invest.
- Work hardon your current work regardless of your feelings for it. It’s easier than finding a new great opportunity and may lead you into a promotion.
- Educate yourself even if it doesn’t bring any immediate benefit, being educated opens new opportunities on the long run.
- Invest in yourselfand your marketing to open up new opportunities.
- Being an entrepreneuris the best way to maximize your earnings, short of being an investor. Try it, even if it fails the learning from it will be invaluable in your next attempt.
- Real estate won’t make you rich overnight, but it’s a solid strategy to increasing your network.
194 people saved this idea