Businessman who don't know how to fight worry, die young.
MORE IDEAS FROM THEBOOK
1. Analyse the situation & think what Worst can happen.
2. Assume that the worst has happened.
3. Now devote your time and energy to trying to improve the worst.
Live in Day-Tight Compartments
"Our main business is not to see what lies dimly at distance but to do what lies clearly at hand"
and after that
Only the wisest of mankind achieve the second.
Have these, Health and happiness will be yours.
For every ailment under the sun
there is a remedy or there is none
if there be one, try to find it
if there be none, never mind it.
1. Live in “day tight compartments.”
2. How to face trouble:
a. Ask yourself, “What is the worst that can possibly happen?”
b. Prepare to accept the worst.
c. Try to improve on the worst.
3. Remind yourself of the exorbitant price you can pay for worry in terms of your health.
Take a short moment to read these few tips that helped me a lot
"Acceptance of what has happened is the first step in overcoming the consequences of any misfortune."
❤️ Brainstash Inc.