- Mental Clarity. Once your body is keto-adapted, your brain can effectively run on ketones, which are derived from the fat breakdown in the liver.
- Fitness while fasting. The benefits include higher metabolic adaptations, improved muscle synthesis and improved response to post-workout meals.
- Intermittent Fasting and Muscle. Intermittent fasting is beneficial for muscle mass while fat mass decrease significantly.
- Autophagy. The fasting process will activate autophagy in your cells.
- It will increase your ketones quicker than if you were just eating a standard ketogenic diet.
- Intermittent Fasting and Cancer. Fasting for 2 days to a week can have a protective effect on the cells in the body while they are undergoing intense bouts of toxicity.
78 people saved this idea