- Trust and respect. Treat everyone on your team as a whole person.
- Accountability. Hold yourself accountable knowing that no one is perfect.
- Listening. Actively solicit your team members’ participation, their ideas, and their feedback such that you can tailor your leadership approach to each one of them accordingly.
- Service to others. Encourage your team members, through your words and actions, to set aside self-serving behaviours in favour of serving others.
- Mentoring. Offer selfless mentorship.
- Persistence. Practise persistence with patience, realising that one or two conversations may not have the desired change in an employee’s assumptions or mindset.
155 people saved this idea