“In Silicon Valley, the idea is to fail fast or fail forward. If you’re not giving employees space to fail, you’re not giving them space to risk. Move fast and break things. Engage in rapid experimentation. High consequences will drive Flow and you get further faster.”
IDEA & QUOTE EXTRACTED FROM:
Why you're not finding Flow at work (and what to do about it)
- Flow is the state of mind
- Why it’s hard to achieve flow in your workplace
- Take more risks
- “In Silicon Valley, the idea is to fail fast or fail forward. If you’re not giving employee...
- Practice deliberately
- Use job crafting
- Block flow-killing distractions
- Learn new skills and get feedback
- "The best moments occur when a person’s body or mind is stretched to its limits in a volunt...
- “This takes practice. You need to start on your chosen task and keep your focus on it for a...