- Understand deeply: Be brutally honest about what you know and don’t know. Then see what’s missing, identify the gaps, and fill them in.
- Make mistakes: Mistakes are great teachers; they highlight unforeseen opportunities and holes in your understanding.
- Raise questions: Constantly create questions to clarify and extend your understanding.
- Follow the flow of ideas: Look back to see where ideas came from and then look ahead to discover where those ideas may lead.
- Change: You can always improve, grow, and extract more out of your education, yourself, and the way you live your life.
254 people saved this idea