Try using a rewards system: Once you knock three items off your list, or once you finish a particularly grueling task, you can allow yourself to check Twitter, eat a snack, or go to the gym.
297 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
11 Practical Tips for Finishing Your To-Do List Faster
- The philosophy of working "smart"
- Find the to-do list app that work for you
- Prepare in advance
- Work stuff vs. personal stuff
- Keep a "to-don't" list
- Share your to-do list
- Knock things off the list
- Batch similar tasks
- Physically remove distractions
- Use the Pomodoro Technique
- Reward yourself
- The "dead battery countdown"