Ideas from books, articles & podcasts.
created 5 ideas
This idea has some knowledge about polyphasic sleep that you can face if you try to adapt it.
Polyphasic sleep is a sleeping schedule where you sleep more than once in day.
People often try to reduce their sleep time by trying Polyphasic sleep
To successfully adapt this schedule you may consider these few points-
The first week in your journey can drive you nuts. These 7 days are most challenging and crucial time of adaptation.
But once you complete first week then The ball is in your court now.
Headache, lack of motivation , lack of energy may appear & it can effect your memory and behavior t...
1. You will have a lot more hours to accomplish your goal and get a edge on your competitors.
2. NAPS during the day can increase your memory and make you feel more focused.
3. Sleeping in little chunks can increase your attention & makes you feel more fresh.
4. Basically, human...
1. In the first few week your productivity & focusing power can go down a little bit.
2. You have to know about your limits and consult with your doctor before starting.
3. Attention and memory power may decrease in first few days but not in long term.
4. You have to compromise ...
created 14 ideas
It turns out that nothing is more critical to our health, happiness, and productivity than having a good night’s sleep, with adequate quality and time.
❤️ Brainstash Inc.