Keep reading for FREE
Polyphasic sleep is a sleeping schedule where you sleep more than once in day.
People often try to reduce their sleep time by trying Polyphasic sleep
To successfully adapt this schedule you may consider these few points-
1. Biphasic sleep
2. Everyman sleep
3. Uberman (Hardest to adapt)
Biphasic & Everyman sleep cycle is easy to adapt and they have a high chances of success.
The first week in your journey can drive you nuts. These 7 days are most challenging and crucial time of adaptation.
But once you complete first week then The ball is in your court now.
Headache, lack of motivation , lack of energy may appear & it can effect your memory and behavior too.
1. You will have a lot more hours to accomplish your goal and get a edge on your competitors.
2. NAPS during the day can increase your memory and make you feel more focused.
3. Sleeping in little chunks can increase your attention & makes you feel more fresh.
4. Basically, humans are already polyphasic sleeper by nature and our ancestors slept in more than once in a day so they can hunt in the night also.
1. In the first few week your productivity & focusing power can go down a little bit.
2. You have to know about your limits and consult with your doctor before starting.
3. Attention and memory power may decrease in first few days but not in long term.
4. You have to compromise with so many things so that you can take a nap, like skipping your friends party.
Explore the World’s
Take Your Ideas
Just press play and we take care of the words.
No Internet access? No problem. Within the mobile app, all your ideas are available, even when offline.
2 Million Stashers
Great interesting short snippets of informative articles. Highly recommended to anyone who loves information and lacks patience.
This app is LOADED with RELEVANT, HELPFUL, AND EDUCATIONAL material. It is creatively intellectual, yet minimal enough to not overstimulate and create a learning block. I am exceptionally impressed with this app!
Best app ever! You heard it right. This app has helped me get back on my quest to get things done while equipping myself with knowledge everyday.
Don’t look further if you love learning new things. A refreshing concept that provides quick ideas for busy thought leaders.
Great for quick bits of information and interesting ideas around whatever topics you are interested in. Visually, it looks great as well.
Brilliant. It feels fresh and encouraging. So many interesting pieces of information that are just enough to absorb and apply. So happy I found this.
Even five minutes a day will improve your thinking. I've come across new ideas and learnt to improve existing ways to become more motivated, confident and happier.
I have only been using it for a few days now, but I have found answers to questions I had never consciously formulated, or to problems I face everyday at work or at home. I wish I had found this earlier, highly recommended!
Read & Learn
Access to 200,000+ ideas
Access to the mobile app
Unlimited idea saving & library
Unlimited listening to ideas
Downloading & offline access
Supercharge your mind with one idea per day
Enter your email and spend 1 minute every day to learn something new.
I agree to receive email updates