Ideas from books, articles & podcasts.
( Self esteem, Self esteem importance, The best ways you can develop self esteem )
Self-esteem is an individual’s self-respect or personal feelings of worthiness. It may very well be viewed as being "a proportion of one's certain psychological demeanour toward oneself" It helps us feel go...
There are many signs that someone has really low self esteem. Some of the signs may include:
• They often feel like they don't belong in the world.
• They have a difficult time making friends.
• They feel like they can't do anything right.
• They feel like they're alway...
1. Self-esteem based on performance. This type of self-esteem is earned through accomplishments and is usually stable over time.
2. Self-esteem based on appearance. This type of self-esteem is based on how we look to others and can be unstable over time, depending on how our appearance cha...
People with low self-esteem are more likely to experience poor relationships and difficulties forming strong friendships due to their unwillingness or inability to put themselves out there.
• Gain some self-confidence in life
Self confidence is necessary in success because it assures you that particular thing you are working upon is good and correct at the same time.
created 8 ideas
Habits are not automatically created , they are build with one's efforts , here's the best 5 habits that you can go with
created 8 ideas
5 ways to control your mind from negative thoughts and emotions, check out how you can control your mind from the daily negative stuff Check out nowwww👇👇👇👇👇🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
created 7 ideas
Break Bad Habits! – A Simple Guide to Easily Break Your Bad Habits, Crush Your Ego and Live More Efficiently...
❤️ Brainstash Inc.