Learn more about motivationandinspiration with this collection
Practicing empathy in relationships and communication
Understanding the importance of balance in personal and professional life
Defining your path in life
Have you ever happened to disconnect from reality, while your strange and incomprehensible thoughts are floating all around?
That feeling when you stare at one point on the wall and you are present with your body, but with your soul and thoughts, you are somewhere completely different.
How strange it is how, all of a sudden, our brains are occupied by some completely crazy thoughts, which make our brains explode.
Don’t worry, it happens to everyone! Our brain is very complex and all those strange thoughts that appear out of nowhere are called random thoughts.
Random thoughts are those thoughts that appear out of nowhere and quite unexpectedly. At one point you are watching a movie or talking to a friend, while at another you have already entered another dimension trying to give yourself an answer to a completely random question.
The human brain is programmed so that it cannot stop thinking. At all times, the brain works diligently and can surprise you in which direction he can go.
Random thoughts often have nothing to do with a particular situation you are in. Random thoughts just appear and like a bird on a branch, land in your brain.
No rules. Given that the human brain functions amazingly and that we can’t always determine what we will think about, random thoughts can appear quite by accident, when we least expect them.
But, they can appear as a result of creativity or solving a certain problem. When we remove all obstacles and let our creativity live, our brain is free of all barriers and works in the craziest way possible.
When we are in a certain problem, we will often think too much to find a solution to the problem. That's why, random thoughts, no matter how unnecessary they may seem, can help expand our horizons.
1. The scream in your head will never be out of breath.
2. Do fish in water have their hidden life where they go to school, hang out, study, and get married?
3. If everyone had roller skates instead of feet, would there be cars or would they go rollerblading everywhere?
4. We will never know what memories we had as children and we will never remember them.
5. We know our parents for whole our life, while they know us only part of their lives.
6. Someone was born at this very moment, and someone lost his life at this very moment.
7. Our brain has never experienced some things, and yet it can tailor a scenario in its head as if it had happened.
8. If the tomato is a fruit, then ketchup is the jam.
9. If I were a book, what title would I have?
10. Valentine’s Day is known for its red colour, red roses, red hearts … Would it be strange if another colour was used for Valentine’s Day instead of red? And why red? Why does red associate us with love?
11. The hospital where you were born is the only building you left without entering.
12. Humans invented the sounds produced by dinosaurs.
13. Maybe it’s better not to kill the spider, because if I kill him, his family and friends can come to the funeral and in that way, I will summon many more spiders.
14. Who invented the words and names of certain objects and how did it occur to someone to call a chair just like that – “chair”?
15. How does our voice in our head sound?
16. It is very important to have someone who lets you be what you are and nourishes your mind and your soul, not your ego.
17. What would happen to us without love? We would not be beings who feel and live for love, we would be just a mere and quiet existence.
18. It is better to be alone and happy in the four walls of your head than to suffer someone’s disrespect, just because you are afraid of loneliness.
19. Love just happens and doesn’t ask you a question, but gives you an answer.
20. Is there a destiny or is it all just a coincidence?
21. How is it possible for our heart to love so many times, break so many times for someone, and be whole again and ready to regenerate and give new love?
22. Self-love is a luxury. Others will not be able to love me if I do not love me.
23. Do soulmates exist and if so, are there more than one?
24. The one who knows how to love and is not afraid to show it is more powerful than the one who pretends to be cold.
25. If someone does not make me happy, it is better for me to leave than to allow someone to pluck and trample the flowers of my soul.
30. You have to let some people go, to find yourself.
31. How nice it would be for someone to understand all our struggles and be our armor against the deadly bullets of life.
32. Before the camera was invented, no one had seen themselves with their eyes closed.
33. How can our body feel and experience the scene when we fall off a cliff in a nightmare, if we have never fallen off a cliff before?
34. What is the purpose of life?
35. Do aliens exist and if so, do they also study and send their beings to our planet, as we go to theirs?
36. What is a person? Is the person mind or body?
37. Why do people hurt others if they do not want them to be hurt?
39. What if we go to a parallel universe every time we go to sleep?
40. The skeleton is not in us. We are the brain. So we’re in a skeleton.
41. Each person has a different image of us and tailors a version of us that we do not know.
42. Children with an imaginary friend are creative, while adults with an imaginary friend are schizophrenics.
43. Because you’re blinking, you’ve never seen the whole movie in your life.
44. What if you passed a missing person and you didn’t know she was missing?
45. What if we passed a serial killer and he weighed us and thought – “I don’t want this.”
46. Who taught the first teacher? Who cut the first hairdresser’s hair?
47. When you wait for a waiter, you become a waiter.
48. What if we met someone in a dream and had the same dream, but we will never find out?
49. We all have three voices in us. One that we hear in our head, one that we hear when we speak, and one that other people hear.
50. Why can’t we invent a new color?
51. The letter x is used more in mathematics than in grammar and sentences.
52. Do animals think we are aliens because we don’t look like them?
53. If we were called differently, would we behave like a different person?
54. Having real friends is the greatest luxury. Being a true friend is the greatest quality of a man.
55. It is more valuable to have a few true friends than to be in the company of many fake people.
56. Friends are the chosen family you love as well as the real family.
57. A true friend accepts all your imperfections and picks up the scattered pieces of your soul.
58. Not all people are your friends, be careful who you trust. Someone may abuse your kindness.
59. Always be a friend who will lend a hand in trouble. It’s easy to be a good friend when everything is great.
60. A true friend helps you take off your mask and expose your soul.
61. It is sad when the best friends from childhood separate and become strangers.
62. Your friend is your mirror. Choose friends wisely.
63. Is sand called sand because it is located between the sea and the land?
64. Why is a building called a building when it has already been built?
65. If you hit yourself and it hurts, are you strong or weak?
66. Has anyone ever died of laughter?
67. Brushing your teeth is the only time you clean your skeleton.
68. Do different species of animals communicate with each other, or they need a translator?
69. If you try to rob a bank, you won’t have problems with bills for the next ten years, whether you succeed in the robbery or not
70. What if dogs lick us because they know we have bones inside of us?
71. What if I’m not good enough?
72. Loneliness may be painful, but you need to learn to feel comfortable even when you are alone with yourself.
73. Why does love have to hurt? When you lose somebody, your heart breaks into a million pieces and it takes some time to assemble it. However, it will never be the same as before it broke.
74. It is okay to feel empty inside. It is our soul that rests and refreshes.
75. Being gentle and crying is not a weakness. Being gentle, fragile, and allowing yourself to cry shows just how strong you are.
76. It hurts when you see that you are not as important to someone as they are to you.
77. It is sad when it is difficult for you, and there is no one around you who will support you. That’s why you have to be strong and overcome everything on your own.
78. People who wear glasses look smart, but they had to fail a test to get glasses.
79. If life is unfair to everyone, does that mean it is fair?
80. If a word is misspelled in vocabulary, how will we know?
81. How did someone cook the first dish? He mixed random ingredients and thought – “wow, this is delicious”?
82. Do bugs, as soon as they are born, know that they can walk on the wall, or one day they just try and admire what they can do?
88. There is only one life, it should be used in the best way!
89. Time passes too fast, create today a day to remember.
87. Appreciate every moment you are in because it will become a memory.
90. We cannot change the past, but we can create a beautiful present.
91. Don’t wait for anything and don’t chase after anything. Everything comes when it should.
92. Get out of your comfort zone. Your risk writes the most beautiful stories.
93. So many beautiful things await you. Embrace them with a smile.
94. Create your happiness and don’t let anyone take it away from you.
95. Your life is only in your hands.
96. Be different and stand out from the crowd. You were made for big things.
97. Everything that costs you your peace is too expensive.
98. When you radiate positive energy, beautiful things will happen.
99. Be the difference and the bright colour in this grey world.
100. Everything is possible if you believe enough.
19 yo medical student😄 I share interesting and sciency articles! 🇬🇧🇧🇩 MBTI: INTJ-T
I like this article as it questions some of the more everyday aspects of life- the ideas in bold particularly stood out to me. Maybe you have thought about these thoughts before too?
Explore the World’s
Take Your Ideas
Just press play and we take care of the words.
No Internet access? No problem. Within the mobile app, all your ideas are available, even when offline.
2 Million Stashers
Great interesting short snippets of informative articles. Highly recommended to anyone who loves information and lacks patience.
Don’t look further if you love learning new things. A refreshing concept that provides quick ideas for busy thought leaders.
Best app ever! You heard it right. This app has helped me get back on my quest to get things done while equipping myself with knowledge everyday.
This app is LOADED with RELEVANT, HELPFUL, AND EDUCATIONAL material. It is creatively intellectual, yet minimal enough to not overstimulate and create a learning block. I am exceptionally impressed with this app!
Even five minutes a day will improve your thinking. I've come across new ideas and learnt to improve existing ways to become more motivated, confident and happier.
Brilliant. It feels fresh and encouraging. So many interesting pieces of information that are just enough to absorb and apply. So happy I found this.
I have only been using it for a few days now, but I have found answers to questions I had never consciously formulated, or to problems I face everyday at work or at home. I wish I had found this earlier, highly recommended!
Great for quick bits of information and interesting ideas around whatever topics you are interested in. Visually, it looks great as well.
Read & Learn
Access to 200,000+ ideas
Access to the mobile app
Unlimited idea saving & library
Unlimited listening to ideas
Downloading & offline access
Supercharge your mind with one idea per day
Enter your email and spend 1 minute every day to learn something new.
I agree to receive email updates