Keep reading for FREE
Choose to show up for yourself, and then actually do.
When you are truly at peace and in touch with yourself, and nothing anyone says or does bothers you, and no negativity or drama can touch you.
● Have written goals so you know what you want to accomplish and where you want to go.
● Let your life be guided by internal principles not external circumstances.
● Never take criticism from someone not doing better than you are. What the hell do they know?
● Internet trolls are losers, always ignore them.
● Never waste any time or energy on someone that has already made up their mind.
● Let logic, reason, math, and science be your guide through life.
● Diversify your life between finances, health, peace, happiness, relationships, and career so no one area can ruin the rest of your life.
● Cut your losses fast but let your winners run.
● You don’t have to listen to financial advice from broke people.
● You don’t have to listen to relationship advice from people that are not in a good relationship.
● You don’t have to listen to nutrition advice from unhealthy people.
● What people think about you is none of your business and they should keep it to themselves.
● You have nothing to prove to anyone if you have faith in yourself.
● Maintain multiple streams of income so no one source can control you.
● Be more valuable to your employer than they are to you.
● Always remember you can fire your boss just like he can fire you.
● Always value your time correctly.
● Stay out of debt to maintain your freedom of choices.
● You always have a choice if you can accept the consequences.
● Don’t waste your life living it for someone else.
● Stay close to people who care about you and have your back.
● Some people will try to manipulate and control you for their own purposes, don’t let them.
● Don’t listen to people that have no skin in the game of your life. You have to live with your choices so you get to make them.
Life is too short for bullshit.
Sometimes you just have to say “F*ck You” to all the naysayers and live your life the way you choose.
Allow yourself to shine without the desire to be seen...
"The greatest act of self-love is to no longer accept a life you are unhappy with" Book: THE MIDDLE FINGER PROJECT:Trash Your Imposter Syndrome and Live the Unf*ckwithable Life You Deserve. By Ash Ambirge
More like this
Concentration Meditation: The Art of Focus
How to Be Mindful in Love - Mindful
Explore the World’s
Take Your Ideas
Just press play and we take care of the words.
No Internet access? No problem. Within the mobile app, all your ideas are available, even when offline.
2 Million Stashers
Don’t look further if you love learning new things. A refreshing concept that provides quick ideas for busy thought leaders.
Best app ever! You heard it right. This app has helped me get back on my quest to get things done while equipping myself with knowledge everyday.
This app is LOADED with RELEVANT, HELPFUL, AND EDUCATIONAL material. It is creatively intellectual, yet minimal enough to not overstimulate and create a learning block. I am exceptionally impressed with this app!
Great interesting short snippets of informative articles. Highly recommended to anyone who loves information and lacks patience.
Even five minutes a day will improve your thinking. I've come across new ideas and learnt to improve existing ways to become more motivated, confident and happier.
Great for quick bits of information and interesting ideas around whatever topics you are interested in. Visually, it looks great as well.
Brilliant. It feels fresh and encouraging. So many interesting pieces of information that are just enough to absorb and apply. So happy I found this.
I have only been using it for a few days now, but I have found answers to questions I had never consciously formulated, or to problems I face everyday at work or at home. I wish I had found this earlier, highly recommended!
Read & Learn
Access to 200,000+ ideas
Access to the mobile app
Unlimited idea saving & library
Unlimited listening to ideas
Downloading & offline access
Supercharge your mind with one idea per day
Enter your email and spend 1 minute every day to learn something new.
I agree to receive email updates