1. Open a standard map: with the main topic at the centre.
2. Jot down all my ideas: without structure, in brainstorming mode.
3. Review my big mess: It supports me to eliminate what is not interesting, associate what is identical. etc
4. Review my clean new frame: I’ll review, connect it to images, leading words, and reduce it to the minimum needed.
5. Rehearse it, produce it… lose time, save time: I’ll work on producing (writing a document) or rehearsing (speech).
I split it into four main categories.
MORE LIKE THIS
❤️ Brainstash Inc.