Majority of us suffers from overthinking. There are lot of ways on the internet that says:-keep busy yourself, try to complete tasks, engage yourself in activities you like and so on, to avoid overthinking. But deep down, it didn't actually work. I'll share the best and very practical way to stop overthinking.
Trust me or not:- l find YOGA, to be more precise meditation is the only way that can get you relief from overthinking, when done in a proper way.
BREATHE is a first step of meditation, it helps to drive distraction from mind. So let's begin our meditation with following steps:-
1) Find a comfortable position on mattress, chair, cushion or anything you have.
2) Close your eyes.
3) Try to relax your body and make yourself comfortable.
4) Now focus on your breathing pattern....try to listen the noise of breathe.
5) Breathe in through your nose and out through mouth.
6) Start it with minimum of 5-10min and try to increase your time gradually.
Meditation which is a part of Yoga is all about controlling breadth.
To start MEDITATION you only need:-
1) A calm and quiet place.
2) A Mattress.
3) Nothing else 🚫
You can meditate anywhere and anytime. There is no restriction to it, it's up to you.
If you want more information on meditation and yoga, just google it , a lot of content is available there. So go and meditate, trust me it works. I m sure you'll say thanks to Me.
"Meditation is a way to know, control and channelize your mind wherever you want."
❤️ Brainstash Inc.