MORE IDEAS FROM THEBOOK
5. Be realistic with your to - do.
6. Find time for stillness / break.
7. Rationing distractions.
- Set timer for distractions whenever you complete most of your tasks from your to - do list.
8. Eliminate not essentials.
- Try to keep it simple. Don't invite distractions with non essential stuff.
9. Delegate - work smart.
- Try to find realistic way to complete your work.
1. Brain dump.
2. Rule 3.
- Write 3 goals you want to achieve in week & then 3 to - do for everyday.
Routine seems trivial, but in truth they are one of the most powerful forces that shape our life.Take routine vacuuming as an example, it keeps your place clean,and most importantly,it gives you a sense of tidiness.
“Habits can be changed, if we understand how they work.”
Habits emerge because the brain wants to save effort. The brain, instead of analyzing the situation and thinking about behavior, can simply execute a routine. This gives the logical part of the brain more space for other important things.
The habit loop 3, and the first one is a cue. It’s a trigger that tells your brain to start executing a habit. Then there is a routine. It can be physical, mental, or emotional. And the last step is a reward. This gives the brain information about whether the routine is worth remembering in the future.
❤️ Brainstash Inc.