- Clarify your goals and objectives, what is really important to you and what is optional.
- Create a map. You need a system that allows you to maneuver when you lose perspective.
- Go towards uncertainty. Take the first step and you’ll see that the limits of the unknown become narrower.
- Focus on what you can control in the short term. Do not obsess over what might happen in the future or you will be foolishly paralyzed.
- Be open to surprises. It will allow you to learn and experience things that you have not even dreamed of.
- Accept the risks.
- Be curious. Observe, read, question, learn, do not take anything for granted.
- Be brave. The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
76 people saved this idea