- No large meetings unless they're of value to everyone.
- Don't have frequent meetings unless the matter is truly urgent.
- If you are not adding value to a meeting, walk out.
- Don't use acronyms and nonsense words for objects, software, or processes.
- Avoid any terms that require an explanation - they inhibit communication.
- Communicate directly with individuals rather than through a chain of command.
- Don't follow any "company rule" that doesn't make common sense.
- Ideas that increase productivity or happiness are always welcome.
- Never do anything that would make a great Dilbert cartoon.
359 people saved this idea