- Remember that thefavor matters more than its scope. In most cases, the increase in rapport comes from the fact that the other person does you a favor.
- Use reciprocity, by performing a small favor shortly before asking for one.
- After asking for a favor, perform a small favor in return, to increase the likelihood of being helped again.
- Be realistic with regards to whoyou asking for favors and what you are asking for.
- Remember that how you ask for the favor is also important and affects your success rates. In most cases being kind and polite is the ideal.
49 people saved this idea