- Interdependency requires two people capable of autonomy.
- They share power equally and take responsibility for their own feelings, actions, and contributions to the relationship.
- They can manage their thoughts and feelings on their own and don’t have to control someone else to feel okay.
- They can allow for each other’s differences and honor each another’s separateness.
- There’s support for each other’s personal goals, but both are committed to the relationship.
112 people saved this idea