Ideas from books, articles & podcasts.
25. If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
26. It is impossible to lick your elbow.
27. 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
28. A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
29. A snail can sleep for three years.
30. All polar bears are left handed.
31. American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad served in first-class.
32. Butterflies taste with their feet.
33. Elephants are the only animals that can't jump.
MORE IDEAS FROM THE SAME ARTICLE
Be the interesting person in the room and share a fact or two. But before you do that, try not to say woah to any of these facts. Ready?
created 1 idea
created 4 ideas
❤️ Brainstash Inc.