Consistent physical activity, eating well and getting lots of sleep are critical to you having a resilient and well-balanced life.
346 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
10 Emotional Regulation Skills for a Healthier Mind
- Emotional Regulation
- Applying The Power Of Choice
- The STOPP Technique
- “Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space lies our freedom to choose our ...
- Take Care Of Your Body
- Nurture Positive Relationships
- Practice Mindfulness
- Letting Go
- Accept Your Vulnerability
- “In our culture, we associate vulnerability with emotions we want to avoid such as fear, shame...
- Seek Excellence Not Perfection
- Accept Negative Feelings