- Lists help you compartmentalize your mental clutter.
- Writing something on a to-do list frees upmental space,as you won’t have to remember it.
- Having your responsibilities organized in one place, you can better choose what to do.
- Make a priority list in addition to your to-do list with your top three priorities to ensure you’re progressing on what matters.
- Createa list to record your accomplishments during the day so they can boost your motivation when you’re feeling down.
346 people saved this idea