“You can’t manage what you can’t measure.”
100 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
How Do You Measure Success?
- “You can’t manage what you can’t measure.”
- Discover Your Values
- “There is nothing quite so useless as doing with great efficiency, something that should not b...
- Compare Yourself Only To Yourself
- “True success is attained only through the satisfaction of knowing you did everything within t...
- Measure What’s Hard To Measure
- Measure Results Over The Long-Term
- Measure Outcomes, Not Proxies
- Learn And Iterate