The Science of Sleep: A Brief Guide on How to Sleep Better Every Night
How to Sleep Better
- Develop a “power down” ritual before bed, limiting the use of technology and bright lights.
- Use Relaxation Techniques like yoga or meditation.
- Get some sun exposure every day.
- Avoid Caffeine.
- Stop smoking or chewing tobacco.
- Use the Bedroom for sleep-related activities only, keeping it uncluttered and inducive to sleep.
- Get some exercise in the day.
- Keep room temperature ideal for sleep.
- Avoid excessive alcohol.
- Avoid noisy surroundings and conditions.
EXPLORE MORE AROUND THESE TOPICS: