Pick a goal that is meaningful and doable, making sure it's coming from inside you, not imposed by others.
Make specific, realistic plans for your New Year Goal using the time-tested SMART Technique:
- Specific: Have a clear, specified goal
- Measurable: You should be able to quantify and validate the progress.
- Achievable: Don't have a big stretch goal that will overwhelm you.
- Relevant: Choose wisely what matters to you.
- Time-bound: Your goal should have a time limit or weekly checks and reviews.